Quick, Easy & Flavorful Shrimp Scampi
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ½ cup white wine
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes, more as needed
- 1 ¾ pounds of Premier Foods Group large Gulf shrimp, cleaned, de-veined and shelled
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup of chives cut into 1/4 inch lengths
- 1 lemon, juiced, plus more as needed
- 8-10 ounces angel hair or linguine (your choice), cooked according to the package directions
- In a large skillet, melt butter and olive oil. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add wine, a pinch of salt, red pepper flakes and plenty of black pepper and bring to a simmer. Let wine cook down for about 2 minutes.
- Add Premier Foods Group Gulf shrimp and sauté until they just turn pink, 3 to 4 minutes depending upon their size. Stir in the parsley and lemon juice and add cooked pasta. Toss to combine, sprinkle chives over scampi and serve !!!!!!!