- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon of Texas Pete
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Between 1.5 pounds and 4 pounds of Premier Foods Group London Broil
Prep 30 minutes
Cook 15 minutes
Ready In approximately 6 hours ( Marinate over night is the BEST !!!!!!!! )
- In a small bowl, mix together garlic, salt, soy sauce, Texas Pete, ketchup, vegetable oil, black pepper and oregano.
- Score both sides of the meat, diamond cut, at least 1/8 inch deep (1/4 inch deep is preferred). Rub garlic mixture into both sides of the meat. Wrap tightly in aluminum foil, and refrigerate for 5 to 6 hours, or overnight. Flip meat every few hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
Place meat on the prepared grill. Cook for 3 to 7 minutes per side, or to desired doneness. Medium Rare is the best way to serve this cut of meat. The more done this cut the tougher and more dry the London Broil will become.
To serve...... Let rest for 10 minutes then Slice to 1/2 inch thickness. A dab of Blue Cheese Butter on top makes this even better.
Go to www.premierfoodsgroup,com to purchase this grassfed beef.