TOTAL TIME 35 minutes
We used only 2 chicken thighs as we are only feeding two people. Adjust your serving size as necessary !!!!
For more recipes, information or to place an order please visit: www.premierfoodsgroup.com
- 2 Premier Foods skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs (about 2 1/4 pounds)
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 475°F. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a 12" cast-iron or heavy nonstick skillet over high heat until hot but not smoking. Nestle chicken in skillet, skin side down, and cook 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-high; continue cooking skin side down, occasionally rearranging chicken thighs and rotating pan to evenly distribute heat, until fat renders and skin is golden brown, about 12 minutes.
- Transfer skillet to oven and cook 13 more minutes. Flip chicken; continue cooking until skin crisps and meat is cooked through, about 5 minutes longer. Transfer to a plate; let rest 5 minutes before serving.