- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 cup shredded cabbage (I prefer Chinese cabbage
- 3 ounces shiitake mushrooms, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Asian BBQ SAUCE (see below !!!!!!!)
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or more, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 36 won ton wrappers
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil (substitute vegetable oil if necessary)
- Soy sauce, for serving
Asian BBQ Sauce: 4 tablespoons of soy sauce
1 tablespoon of peanut butter
1 Tablespoon of honey
Make Veggies Delicious w/ this Easy Recipe
- In a large bowl, combine pork, cabbage, mushrooms, garlic, green onions, Asian BBQ Sauce, ginger, sesame oil, crushed red pepper flakes and black pepper.
- To assemble the dumplings, place wrappers on a work surface. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the pork mixture into the center of each wrapper. Using your finger, rub the edges of the wrappers with water. Fold the dough over the filling to create a half-moon shape, pinching the edges to seal.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add potstickers in a single layer and cook until golden and crisp, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Clean and deglaze the pan after every use or you will get a burnt glaze on the outside of an under cooked pot sticker.