1 Premier Foods Group pork tenderloins (2–2.5 lbs)
6 garlic cloves, sliced in half lengthwise
1/4 c soy sauce
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
4 tbsp honey
2 tbsp orange juice
1 tsp pepper
3 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 350º.
- Spray an 11” x 17” baking dish with cooking spray.
- Use a sharp knife to poke 6 holes along the topside of the Premier Foods Group tenderloin going about an inch deep.
- Push a sliver of garlic into each hole and place the tenderloin in the baking dish.
- In a small bowl whisk together the soy sauce, mustard, honey, juice, pepper, and olive oil.
- Pour the marinade over the tenderloins.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes basting every 7–10 minutes. This gives the tenderloins a delicious glaze over the top.
- Transfer the tenderloin to a large cutting board and allow it to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Thinly slice the tenderloins and transfer to a serving dish or plates.
- Drizzle the marinade from the pan over the sliced pork and serve!